Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Seattle

 
  
 My husband and I along with my sister and her husband ended this weekend with a stroll through downtown Seattle. Walked along the Public Market, looked through all the handcrafts, smelling every flower that has possibly made it through this cold winter. And to end the day perfectly we rode the ferris wheel over looking both the ocean and city. It was definitely the highlight of my day. The view is absolutely breathtaking! Recommend to all!
Happy week dolls.













Leather Peplum- Arden B
Necklace- Forever 21
Blazer- Charlotte Russe
Faux Fur- H&M
Jacket- Macy's
Pants- Pac Sun
Boots- Forever 21

9 comments:

  1. I love your jacket! Oh and your friends jacket too! Cute pics!

    xo
    Melissa
    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! You look great as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your outfit and your faux fur stole!!!! So sophisticated looking. Great pics! I've been there once and loved it :) xo ps how do you do your hair..its fab?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I think about Seattle the first thing that pops through my mind is Grey's Anatomy and rain ;D I actually have never been but judging from your shots, it is one colorful city with a lot of characters! Thanks for sharing these pictures :)

    GREETINGS FROM DUBAI
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES DAILY
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing these wonderful photos! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute photos! I'm dying to visit Seattle! Looks like a fun time!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com
    Blog, Inc. Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute photos! Love your outfit! Not just anyone can pull off fur ;)

    <3

    lovethegardners.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. In love with this pictures, by the way may I ask you where you got your necklace from? Thanks

    xx,

    Claudia

    cwbritto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete