Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Military with a touch of Glam


I'm so delighted to say that i'm 80% complete with my gift shopping! 
It's been quite busy around here, with my fiance moving, preparing for the holidays and trying to squeeze every minute I can, to plan my DREAM wedding!
But I have to say I couldn't be more excited for all the upcoming events!!!!




 My most recent purchase was this green military blouse I happened to find at Tj Maxx!!! I have to say I adore all things that sparkle and that are super girlie, but I instantly fell in love with the edgy look this blouse brings. So to mix both looks I added my gold clutch which instantly gave a little glam to this look.

What do you think of the military look?





 

Blouse- Marshalls
Clutch- Victoria's Secret
Boots- Kohl's
Jewelry- Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, Kohl's

xo

17 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love the boots, I think I'm going to have to make a trip to Kohls.
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! love the military look, you can make anything look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so good! i love the leather pants and your booties.
    congrats on almost being done with the christmas shopping. i think i got about.... 10% done. lol and that 10% is for me lol

    happyleeliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOT! Love it!

    xo
    Melissa
    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely combo. You look great!
    Lona
    http://twig-in-pink.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! You look outstanding!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! You look really cute xo pinkdeer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great flowy top! You look super cute and edgy!

    www.beautyandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your outfit soooo much that clutch is amazing. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is a really chic and modern outfit, and your hairstyle is the perfect complement to it!

    thanks for stopping by my blog!
    www.insparisian.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, pretty! Wonderful blog and style! Do you want to follow each other? I invite you to join my Christmas giveaway!!

    http://mademoiselle-s-blog.blogspot.fr/2012/12/christmas-giveaway.html

    -Mademoiselle S.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great look! Loving how you added the glitter bag and fierce booties!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.heyloveblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it :) The heels and bag look so great to pull the look together!!

    ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Awesome look. The fusion of edgy and glam is so chic. Would love to follow each other on Bloglovin. Let me know.


    Sofia

    http://stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have a very British style, very cool and quirky.

    Janine xx
    BakeGlueandTrend

    ReplyDelete