Wednesday, October 24, 2012

San Francisco baby!

 San Francisco was beyond more than I expected! Breathtaking views to all the city has to offer absolutely stunning! For a day like this I expected to do lots of walking so I went for a casual light outfit. I wore black blazer and black waxed jeans, with a white top and tan boots which I recently purchased at Forever 21. And here are a few photos from our day.
Enjoy!


 My fiance and I




At the end of the day I was very pleased and really enjoyed San Francisco, and it was the perfect place to celebrate my nineteen birthday! 

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog! Be sure to follow the rules to be entered into the Michael Stars Giveaway.

    xo
    Emily Jenny
    Stiletto Beats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! You're so lucky!
    I went 3 summers ago tu L.A and
    I wanted to go to S.F but finally I couldn't :(
    I follow u!

    Besos,M!
    www.atouchofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun group of photos! Looks like you had a great time in San Francisco!

    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love San Francisco. My sister and quite a few of my friends live up there. I am surprising my fiance with a trip there for New Year's this year as his xmas gift. Can't wait to go and explore! Such a fun city!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband and I went to San Fran for our first anniversary and loved it! Although it was freezing when we went in May! Looks like you had a good time!
    ~jessica
    http://jeansandateacup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pictures!! I love SF. And adore that outfit :)

    Happy weekend, sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You fit right in with your fantastic style...love the all black and booties, really edgy and street chic. Didn't know you were engaged...that's exciting! When's the wedding?

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks doll, the wedding date is January 26,2013!

      Delete
  8. San fransisco!<3 so lucky!really want to go there :)
    Love this outfit,so pretty :)

    xoxo & thanks for visiting my blog!

    http://mademoizelle-eloise.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love everything about this outfit. so comfy and cute.

    ReplyDelete