Friday, August 3, 2012

Polka Dots!






    Hey dolls! Where do I begin, its been such an incredible week for me! So first thing first, for todays outfit, I paired nude with yellow and got this:)

As for the top I finally found the perfect polka dot shirt, and cannot stop wearing it. And the funny thing is, I was never a huge fan of thick heels and here I am wearing them and absolutely love them!

Altogether my outfit came out neutral, yet still has a  pop of color which adds some playfulness to this look.

Over the week  I met up with an incredible and so very talented make-up artist, and I was lucky to get this opportunity and even have my make-up done. Heres a few pictures from the outcome, Enjoy!




 Ladies be sure to check out her page here:  http://www.facebook.com/makeupforelegance.

21 comments:

  1. Thanks for checking out my blog! I really enjoyed yours! Looks great! :-)

    - The Little Urban Sweetheart

    http://littleurbansweetheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is so chic. I love it. I have a similar pair of trousers.

    I would be honored if you checkout my latest DIY bracelets post.
    www.zadinblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you are so beautiful!
    of course we can follow each other :) I just started :)

    best-way-of-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning outfit and you are so cute :) I am new follower, can you follow back pls?
    xLOVEx http://veronicadelarge.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely outfit. And your blog is adorable. I love it!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am excited to start following you and develop a positive successful blogging relationship with you!

    Stay understated. Stay Classic.
    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful! What a lovely outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit!! And those pants!

    I follow you by the way! =)
    Could you follow me too please?

    http://mindy13579.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) yes ofcourse, id love too!

      Delete
  8. Love your polka dot top! Let me know if you would like us to follow each other <3

    sartorialconnoisseur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. first off, you are absolutely gorgeous! second, you can never go wrong with polka dots! i love how you styled this look with the fun colored pants. just perfect!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are so fancy!
    lovely top
    thank you for your nice comment, I am happy to keep in touch :)

    Pretty To Be Happy

    ReplyDelete
  11. i adore your top! where did you get it?

    <3 Maggie
    http://lovestylehappiness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually go it from Forever 21! such a great store and they have everything:)
      Be sure to check it out.

      Delete
  12. You're really so pretty & your polka dot accented outfit all the more emphasizes it Victoria!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am obsessed with polka dots lately! you're the cutest :)
    Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pleasing personality with awesome outfit. Wonderful pics really !

    Regards,
    Ray Grimm

    ReplyDelete