Saturday, July 7, 2012

Details






     Hey dolls! So today im sharing previous photos of outfits I put together. But I really wanna focus on the details and accessories. Its very important to add either a add a statement piece or some sort of detail, either a belt, necklace, nail color, I mean you name out! For instance lets take a look at the second photo. If I haven't added the bracelets, ring, and necklace. That look would completely boring and wouldn't stand out. So ladies never skip out on your accessories.
                                                          Have a wonderful weedend!

5 comments:

  1. fashion is all about the details and these pictures are stunning. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my pics from the ASOS preview I attended. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bold stripes and the red/white/black combo works so well together - I am loving these outfits
    xx
    INSIDE IN, INSIDE OUT 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love your purse here!

    <3 Kelly
    SavvySelections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your nail polish color in this!

    xoxo
    Cassidy

    http://norebeccaforayear.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the nautical look.

    Sofia
    Stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete