Wednesday, June 6, 2012

julies babyshower









 Me with my sister. I wish you the best love, and im so blessed and honored to be your younger sister. I love you with all my heart<3
And I cannot wait to be an auntie to your handsome (soon to be) son
      
   From planning to making it all happen, I'd say it definitly paid off! Over the weekend I threw my sister her first baby shower EVER! How exciting! This special occasion was filled with delicious food, desserts, decorations, flowers, close friends and family. Since my sister loves peonies and goes for "less is more". I got inspired to create a vintage yet modern look with a touch of simplicity. So I got inspired to get lots of different vases and add only a single peony in each vase. As for the color I decided to change it up and make the main colors lime green and white (instead of blue) . And this is what I came up with. Hope you all like it!


What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment