Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Coral Crush





Shoes, Dress, Blazor: Chaorlette Russe
Jewerly: Forever 21

      With summer around the corner, one color ive been currently crushing on is coral. I absolutly love the vibrant and the pop the color brings out . Whats great about this color is you can wear an all black dress or a nuetral outfit, and add either a jacket or a purse to give your outfit a pop. I recently got this long white and black striped dress. When i first saw it there was no doubt about getting it. I mean whats there not to like about this dress, from the length and fitting absolutly stunning. I decided to pair it with my coral blazor and black wedges. Heres my finished look!

What color have you been crushing on lately?

2 comments:

  1. I love that look! Cant wait to follow you along

    xo,
    Courtney
    http://girlavantgarde.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete